Just some thoughts since hyperlinks can take you anywhere. Good or bad or just a dead link. A link is a link and some links are imposter's, others are spam. Please read the TOC of every site you do business with.
Be suspicious of anyone -- even friends -- who ask for money over the Internet. Verify their circumstances independently, either by calling them directly, or checking with mutual friends.
• Choose a strong password and use unique credentials for each of your Web accounts. Some hackers tap into one site and then try to reuse passwords on others.
• Use an up-to-date browser that features an anti-phishing blacklist.
• Use and run anti-virus software on your computer.
• Reset your passwords if you suspect your accounts has been compromised.
• Have more than one contact e-mail address. This will help if one of them is hacked.
More tips shortly...